Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wellington Zinefest



So, as you may or may not know, this coming summer is my last one living in Wellington. Actually, I am leaving to go on another adventure in January (more on this later perhaps), so it's my last half-summer here. This also means that this years zine fest in Wellington will be the last time I have a table there (unless I happen to be travelling through the country and coincidentally in Wellington at the same time it is happening).

I'm going to bring with me a bunch of comics and zines from my collection to sell (I like to travel light so a lot of things have to go), new zines I have made, art, stickers, buttons, prints etc (not sure if I should be bringing all of these things since it is supposed to be a zine fest, but maybe I'll keep them "under the table").

Anyway, please come by! Next weekend!

No comments: