Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tasmanian

I've been in Tasmania for a while... I found out the reason (I think it was the reason, it was at least one of the reasons if not the main reason) that I was really tired and ill all the time (since February) was that I had really low levels of vitamin D. I'm feeling a bit less tired now that I'm sorting that out (still a little ill though) and I just wanted to put an update of sorts on my blog in case you wanted one....

1. If you have commissions that I have been working on, they are now speeding up and should be ready real soon (I'll email you about it also).

2. I have made some really nice sewing and knitting projects I want to share. Gotta find camera batteries.

3. I'll be in Sydney from about the 18th of August until about 3 weeks after that. I may be going to Melbourne for a few days beforehand, maybe not as I do have a lot of work to do before then. But if you are my friend and in Sydney, send me an email and we can maybe meet up.

4. I completed the new game "Avadon: The Black Fortress" from Spiderweb Software while I have been home. A good game.

5. To all the people who have done something that has upset me and I have been avoiding while I've been sick and not really wanting to deal with it, prepare for confrontation soon. Not that I should be warning you, but maybe I should just tell you to think about it.

6. On a lighter note... It has been so great being home and getting healthy for the past month and a half. I've read a lot of books and feel like I've renewed my interest in a lot of things like art and nice food and films and such. A little more inspired perhaps. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and hopefully this year there will be a warm summer!

No comments: